Our most recent HangoutOnAir is now available to view on YouTube. This kicked off our Shared Endeavour for this year with a chat about photographs of your place and how you might use them for your one-place study. We covered such ground as:
- Is being accosted by present-day residents concerned by your paparazzi antics a good thing?
- Who might have photos of your place, and might you get cake while they show them to you?
- Are you emotionally prepared for the auction price of a picture postcard of your place?
- Were any of your residents an artist's muse?
- What year were the windows in the arcade of the hotel installed?
- Are school photos an excellent resource or agism by stealth?
You can watch here. It does come to rather an abrupt end as the last 15 minutes have disappeared into cyberspace but perhaps you can spend that time making a quick assessment of your photographic library for your place!